My passion is to help churches and ministries design, develop, and implement strategic opportunities to equip, connect, and serve, both locally and globally.
LAMP Seminary RDU 2016 – 2020
- Oversaw start up of the seminary site and implementation of the curriculum
- Managed all aspects of academic instruction
- Manged web-site & promoted LAMP in the Triangle community
Safe Families for Children Volunteer/ Speaker 2016 – 2020
- hosted multiple placements of children from families in crisis & spoke at training sessions.
Evangelist (Christ Church) 2014 – 2016
- planned & organized outreach events such as partnering with World Relief Durham to help resettle Syrian Christian refugees
- taught sessions on Islam and how to evangelize Muslims
- coordinated Christ Church’s ministry efforts in the Wrenn Dr. neighborhood, including 2 community trash pick up days with the Town of Cary’s SPRUCE project.
Wrenn Dr. Block Party Community Organizer (3 years)
- helped to initiate and organize the “Wrenn Dr. Block Party,” an annual partnership between the Cary Police’s Project Phoenix, the Town of Cary, and many different churches, ministries, and community partners.
Faith & Finances Class – Dorcas Ministries “Ally”
- served as an “ally” (mentor) for an individual taking the Faith & Finances class
Pardoned by Christ Prison Ministry Volunteer/Board Member
- volunteered at a transitional house for men recently released from prison
- assisted with discipleship, mentorship, and meals
Prison Fellowship Volunteer
- completed official training & wrote letters to inmates
Wake County Foster Care Host Family 2014 – 2016
- completed official DSS training & served as a licensed foster family.
Providence Church – Pastoral Licentiate 2005-2007
- preached on a monthly basis